Friday, July 15, 2011

In honor of my side mirror.

Driving without a side mirror is a challenge. I recently learned this after letting my roommate and ministry partner, Dan, drive my car. In all fairness he wasn't the only one on the road.

After about a month of re-learning how to switch lanes and take turns without the use of a side mirror I again let him borrow my car. I was without it for three days, HOWEVER, this time it was returned to me fully recovered. Like a lizard who had grown his tail back, my car was overflowing with gladness.

It's been nice to have a side mirror again. I feel... safer. This plastic, glass, and metal appendage of my car really does a lot for me. So I figured in order to do a little more for it I'd make a video and showcase the mirrors usefulness.

Enjoy!

No comments: